Kellen Murphy Durose, 31, 2:41 a.m., June 22, for commercial burglary after a Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police officer caught him allegedly kicking open a rear door to an undisclosed business on Village Lane and breaking two windows. The suspect was intoxicated and had a warrant for his arrest, according to a police report.
An unknown suspect(s) used a victim's checking account and identity without his consent. The crime was reported at 2:16 p.m., June 22, at Quail Hill Road in Los Gatos.
Cezar Del Toro-Torrez, 40, and Juan Francisco Casas Alonso, 38, 4 p.m., June 22, at Los Gatos-Saratoga Road and Santa Cruz Avenue in Los Gatos, for driving with a suspended license and an outstanding out-of-county warrant, respectively.
Vehicle Code Violation
Nicholas Philip Basilin, 21, 1:05 a.m., June 23, at Los Gatos Boulevard and Farley Road, for speeding.
Two juveniles, 1:55 a.m., June 23, on Los Gatos Boulevard, for giving false identification to police officers and for violation of 10 p.m. curfew for persons under the age of 18.
Melvin Edward Oxnam, 52, 2:55 p.m., June 23, on E. Main Street in Los Gatos, on suspicion of domestic battery of spouse.
- Julie Christine Martin, 26, 9:06 p.m., June 23, at Carlton Avenue and Lester Lane in Los Gatos, on suspicion of possession of nitrous oxide found on the suspect after officers responded to a call of a non-injury traffic collision.
- Dallas Daniel Todd, 43, 9:30 p.m., June 24, at Winchester Boulevard and southbound Highway 85 in Los Gatos, on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine. Todd was arrested during a traffic enforcement stop and was found to be on searchable probation. He was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail.
- Three juveniles—1:49 a.m., June 25, Vista del Monte in Los Gatos—were released to their parents after officers stopped the car they were driving for vehicle-code violations while leaving the area. A search of the vehicle uncovered concentrated cannabis and alcohol. The teens' car was reported as suspicious by an anonymous party.
A 2006 Honda parked in the Los Gatos Farmers' Market area, Montebello Way and 145 W. Main St., near Town Park Plaza, was towed at about 5:30 a.m., June 24.
- An officer conducting a patrol check located property at Blossom Hill Park, 16300 Blossom Hill Rd. in Los Gatos at 11:39 p.m., June 23.
- Los Gatos Library staff, 100 Villa Ave., found property they turned into police at 10:54 a.m., June 24.
- Property was located near the Los Gatos Library, 100 Villa Ave., at 8:22 p.m., June 25.
Angela Letisha Vielma, 31, 12:10 a.m., June 24, at Los Gatos-Saratoga Road and University Avenue in Los Gatos, on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Richard Allen Davis, 29, 12:22 a.m., June 24, at a bar on North Santa Cruz Avenue in Los Gatos, on suspicion of striking with his head another man's face causing minor injuries. Davis was cited and released on scene.
An intentional fire was started on the Los Gatos Creek Trail at 2:37 a.m., June 24, at Roberts and Blossom Hill roads. The blaze was extinguished.
An online report was submitted to police about a grand theft on Winchester Boulevard in Los Gatos at 12:09 p.m., June 24.
A woman reported being a victim of stolen checks, additional fraudulent activity and having paperwork with her to prove it. The incident was reported on Edmund Drive at 1:53 p.m., June 25.
- An unknown subject stole a license plate from a car parked on Hollywood Avenue in Los Gatos at 3:58 p.m., June 25.
- A 15-year-old was reported to have stolen a white/green BMX bike at 57 No. Santa Cruz and Bean avenues, at 9:16 p.m., June 25.
A black BMW was damaged by a sharp instrument at Lora Drive in Los Gatos at 8:33 p.m. June 25.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, call Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at 408-391-8725. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.