- An online report was made of a grand theft at 10:30 a.m., July 28, at Bentley Avenue in Los Gatos.
- An online report was made of a grant theft at 10:25 a.m., July 28, at Kensington Way in Los Gatos.
- A vehicle's tires were reported stolen at 7:59 a.m., July 28, on Belwood Gateway in Los Gatos. The theft is said to have occurred between July 27-27.
- Shane Michael Murphy, 23, July 27, 2:14 a.m., on North Santa Cruz Avenue and Los Gatos-Saratoga Road, on suspicion of druving under the influence of alcohol.
- An online report was made of a residential burglary at 10:17 a.m., at Cambrian View Way in Los Gatos.
- An incident of narcotics/marijuana possession was reported at 3:30 a.m., July 28, at Riviera Drive and Rushmore Lane in Los Gatos.
- A resident reported his bicycle stone from their carport at 6:24 p.m., July 27, on Carlton Avenue in Los Gatos.
- A resident reported being a victim of embezzlement of funds at 3:30 p.m., July 27, on East Main Street in Los Gatos.
- An online report of a petty theft was reported at 7:05 a.m., July 31 on Sierra Morena Court in Los Gatos.
- A mental-health incident was reported at 12:24 a.m., July 31, on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- A mental-health incident was reported at 9:29 p.m., July 31, on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- A resident reported his mother missing at 10:32 a.m., July 30, on Castlewood Drive in Los Gatos. The woman left a residence in her son's vehicle on July 30.
- A man who had been reported missing by the University of California San Francisco Police Department was found at 1:27 p.m., July 31 on Union Avenue in Los Gatos.
- A runaway juvenile was located at 11:50 p.m., July 31, on Los Gatos Boulevard and Mageson Loop.
- Ramiro Garcia, 21, 7:13 a.m., July 31, for possession of vandalism tools and vandalism related to painting graffiti with a can of spary on Lark Avenue and Oka Road in Los Gatos.
- A court violation report was made at 11:32 p.m., July 31 at Towne Terrace in Los Gatos.
- A parked vehicle near the intersection of Bachman and Santa Cruz avenues was victim of a hit-and-run which was reported at 8:52 p.m., July 31.
- A single key was found on the Los Gatos Creek Trail at Miles Avenue on July 23, which was reported to police at 1:27 p.m., July 31.
- A Motorola cell phone was found at the Los Gatos Public Library, 100 Villa Ave. at 1:36 p.m., July 31.
- A T-Mobile cell phone was found near Pollard and Quito roads in Los Gatos at 1:35 p.m., July 31.
- A Subaru was reported stolen from parking lot on Overlook Road in Los Gatos at 9:26 a.m., July 31.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.