- A citizen reported a burglary at a commercial building on Loma Alta Avenue in Los Gatos at 9:52 a.m., July 2. Several pieces of property were stolen and no suspects have been identified and the stolen goods are still outstanding.
- An unknown suspect attempted to force open a business office door at 7:57 a.m., July 5 on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- In May of 2010, an unknown suspect obtained a victim's personal information on Castlewood Drive in Los Gatos by an unknown means opened an account under the victim's name. The crime was reported 4:31 p.m., July 2.
- A citizen reported that an unidentified suspect(s) used her card information without authorization at 3 p.m., July 3 on Santa Rosa Drive, at the intersection of Colorado and Hardwood courts in Los Gatos.
- Holly Scheiber, 53, 10:13 p.m., July 2, 14050 Blossom Hill Road in Los Gatos, cited and released for dumping raw sewage from her motor home into the parking lot. The woman admitted to the crime, according to a police report.
- John Michael Desrosiers, 47, 7:50 p.m., July 2, No. Santa Cruz Avenue in Los Gatos, on suspicion of assault domestic violence. The victim was pushed to the ground and sustained minor injuries, according to a police report.
- An incident of assault, domestic violence was reported at 1:51 p.m., July 5 at Santa Cruz-Los Gatos Highway.
- A citizen dropped off a taser at the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Department for destruction at 5:15 p.m., July 2.
- A citizen turned in pieces of found mail on College Avenue in Los Gatos at 7:11 a.m., July 3.
- A Bluetooth device was located in a parking lot on Blossom Hill Road at 5:49 p.m., July 3.
- A citizen found an iPad at the at 3:52 p.m., and turned it in at the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police headquarters, 110 E. Main St.
- Edward Daniel Raible, 45, 2:51 a.m., July 2, at Lark Avenue and Oak Road, was stopped while riding his bicycle for an outstanding bench warrant. He was cited and released at the scene.
- A citizen turned in a piece of property for destruction at the Los Gatos Operations Building, 15900 Los Gatos Blvd., at 10:37 a.m., July 3.
- An incident of mental health was reported at 2:49 a.m., July 3, on Marchmont Drive in Los Gatos.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 7:04 a.m., July 4, at Knowles Drive in Los Gatos.
- An unknown suspect pried open the vending machine at a laundromat located on Los Gatos Boulevard at 7:18 p.m., July 4.
- Wade Daltyn Davis August, 22, and Alan Anthony Krause, 24, 9:24 p.m., July 4, Los Gatos-Almaden Road and Leigh Avenue in San Jose, were arrested after being stopped for running a red light and driving on a suspended driver's license. The passenger was arrested and booked into jail on a $10,000 warrant.
- An unknown suspect slashed a parked vehicle's tire at 5:57 p.m., July 5 on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- Rigo Santos Castillo, 50, 4:11 p.m., July 5 on Los Gatos Boulevard, on suspicion of public intoxication.