- Missing jewelry was reported at 8:52 p.m. Jan. 3 on East Main Street.
- A property accident was reported at 3:18 p.m. Jan. 3 on Calle Nivel.
- A property accident was reported at 1:49 a.m. Jan. 5 at No. Santa Cruz Ave. and West Main Street.
- Alecs Meza, no age given, 1:06 p.m. Jan. 3 on Union Avenue, on suspicion of stealing.
- A credit card theft was reported at 9:28 a.m. Jan. 3 on Pinehurst Avenue.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 10:43 a.m. Jan. 3 on Kingston Hill Way.
- Kevin Gerard Brisco, 49, 7:45 p.m. Jan. 6, on Rose Avenue in Monte Sereno, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail for allegedly striking his girlfriend and preventing her from moving around the house on six occasions.
Vehicle Code Violation
- Liang Xu, 25, 2:48 a.m. Jan. 6, at Los Gatos-Saratoga Road and northbound Highway 17, was cited and released for driving his vehicle on a divided highway.
- Farzad Rezaassa, 27, 1:11 a.m. Jan. 6, at Edelen and Miles avenues, was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication.
- Barbara Degroot, 49, 11:21 p.m. Jan. 4, on Los Gatos Boulevard, was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication.
- A missing juvenile report was made at 12:09 a.m. Jan. 6 on Loma Alta Avenue.
- Kelly Marie Bepristis, 43, 12:12 a.m. Jan. 4, on Los Gatos-Saratoga Road, on suspicion of possession of narcotics paraphernalia.
- Steven Lavant Danell, 45, 1:37 a.m. Jan. 4, on northbound Highway 17 and Lark Avenue, on suspicion of possession of narcotics for sale.
- Robert Alan Govea, 24, 5:21 p.m. Jan. 5, on North Santa Cruz Avenue, was arrested and transported to Santa Clara County Jail for two no-bail warrants.
- A citizen reported an ID theft at 2:47 p.m. Jan. 5 on Old Orchard Drive.
- A commercial burglary was reported at 9:17 a.m. Jan. 5 on Fisher Avenue.
- A citizen's vehicle was broken into between 12 midnight and 5:15 p.m. Jan. 4 on Dardanelli Lane.
- An online report of grand theft was made at 9:25 p.m. Jan. 6 on Prince Street.
Under the Influence
- Cindy Edwards, 39, 3:37 p.m. Jan. 4, at Leewood Circle and Union Avenue, was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail for driving with a suspended license and being under the influence of drugs.
- An incident of mental health was reported at 3:05 p.m. Jan. 4 on Los Gatos-Almaden Road.
- An online report of auto burglary was made at 8:26 p.m. Jan. 6 on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- A collision occurred at 11:07 p.m. Jan. 6 at Los Gatos Boulevard and Nino Avenue.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.