- Scott Evans Lindsay, 52, 5:01 p.m. Jan. 29, at Los Gatos-Saratoga Road, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail for public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
- An online report of vandalism was made at 6:01 a.m. Jan. 29 on No. Santa Cruz Avenue.
- Corey Eugene Baker, 58, 11:06 p.m. Jan. 30, at 423 No. Santa Cruz Ave., was transported and booked into Santa Clara County jail for felony vandalism.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 5:59 a.m. Jan. 29 on Belhaven Drive.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 8:16 a.m. Jan. 28 on Spring Street.
- A citizen a theft occurred at a construction site at 8:02 a.m. Jan. 30 on Meadowbrook Drive.
Vehicle Code Violations
- Courtney Huston, 36, 11:46 p.m. Jan. 29, at Los Gatos Boulevard and Gateway Drive, for driving with a suspended license.
- Alice Perkins, 57, 10:46 p.m. Jan. 29, at Los Gatos Boulevard and Chirco Drive, for driving with a suspended license.
- Daniel Aguillon, 36, 4:02 p.m. Jan. 29, at Pollard Road and W. Parr Avenue, for driving without a license.
- Michael Burr, 43, 3:07 p.m. Jan. 30, at 15549 Union Ave., for driving with a suspended license.
- A vehicle suspension was reported at 1:01 p.m. Feb. 1 at 805 University Ave.
- Bryan Michael Whipple, 37, 4:01 a.m. Jan. 30, at Los Gatos Boulevard and Gateway Drive, for DUI and driving on a suspended license.
- A citizen reported a business vehicle was burglarized at 9:54 a.m. Jan. 30 on Farley Road West.
- Alexandra Lynch, 35, 11:22 a.m. Jan. 30, at University Avenue and Andrews Street, for violation of a protective/peaceful contact order. A second person was also arrested for outstanding warrants.
- A domestic altercation was reported at 8:30 a.m. Feb. 1 on Belmont Avenue. No arrests were made.
- A stolen vehicle was reported at 12:24 p.m. Jan. 30 on Blossom Hill Road.
- An incident of narcotics possession was reported at 5:04 p.m. Jan. 30 at Harwood Court and Santa Rosa Drive.
- A victim's bank account checks were reported forged at 1:52 p.m. Jan. 30 on Lu Ray Drive.
- An interrupted burglary was reported at Netflix, 100 Winchester Circle, at 1:57 a.m. Feb. 1. The suspect was seen carrying a laptop computer from inside the business.
- A stole vehicle was recovered within town limits at 11:32 a.m. Feb. 1 on San Benito Avenue.
- Dennis Robert Monroe, 49, 11:48 a.m. Feb. 1, on East Main Street, was cited and released pursuant to a warrant.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.