- A window was smashed at 11:45 p.m. Jan. 18 on No. Santa Cruz Ave.
- An incident of vandalism was reported at 4:45 p.m. Jan. 25 on Wood Road.
- Justin Philip Rotman, 22, 2:22 a.m. Jan. 27, on No. Santa Cruz Avenue, arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of vandalizing Town of Los Gatos property and being under the influence of alcohol.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 10:15 p.m. Jan. 18 on Vista Del Monte.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 3:37 p.m. Jan. 23 on Los Gatos-Saratoga Road.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 3:15 p.m. Jan. 23 on Garden Hill Drive.
- Lindsay Emma Noone, 20, 3:07 p.m. Jan. 25 on No. Santa Cruz Ave., was cited and released at scene after returning a garment at the store's request, according to a police report.
- A commercial burglary was reported at 8:10 a.m. Jan. 18 on Garden Hill Drive.
- A vehicle versus sign accident was reported at 11:17 a.m. Jan. 21 on No. Santa Cruz Ave.
- A vehicle versus traffic light accident was reported at 1:25 a.m. Jan. 19 at No. Santa Cruz Avenue and Los Gatos-Saratoga Road.
- A hit-and-run accident was reported at 6:13 p.m. Jan. 17 on Dardanelli Lane.
- A hit-and-run accident was reported at 6:18 p.m. Jan. 27 on Riviera Drive.
- A citizen reported a ring missing at 3:23 p.m. Jan. 23 on Simons Way.
- An online report of auto burglary was made at 3:18 p.m. Jan. 23 on Garden Hill Drive.
- A suspect placed a computer into a backpack and fled at 8:18 a.m. Jan. 27 at Atwood Circle.
- A residential burglary was reported at 3:08 p.m. Jan. 23 on Anne Way.
- A residential burglary was reported at 7:01 a.m. Jan. 27 on Meadowbrook Drive.
- Michael Masao Fujii, 44, 12:12 a.m. Jan. 23, at No. Santa Cruz and Bachman avenues, arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of DUI.
- Andrew Justin Lau, 19, 1:54 a.m. Jan. 23, on Hicks Road, arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of DUI causing injuries.
- Sara Elizabeth Hulick, 33, 1:42 a.m. Jan. 23, at Blossom Hill Road and Union Avenue, on suspicion of DUI with a suspended license.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 7:51 a.m. Jan. 23 on Pollard Road.
- A bike was found at 9:36 a.m. Jan. 27 on Old Orchard Drive.
- A woman reported her Volvo was rear-ended by Buick at 12:54 p.m. Jan. 25 at Lark Avenue and Los Gatos Boulevard.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.