- A citizen reported the theft of a watch from a residence at 10:36 a.m. Jan. 17 on Wood Road.
- A citizen reported that several pieces of luggage were stolen from her front yard at 6 p.m. Jan. 18 on Howes Drive.
- A citizen reported that a secured bicycle was stolen at 3:29 p.m. Jan. 18 at W. Main Street and Montebello Way.
- A citizen reported a grand theft of personal property from her Glen Ridge Avenue residence at 12:20 p.m. Jan. 18.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 10:45 a.m. Jan. 17 on Robin Anne Lane.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 6:23 a.m. Jan. 17 on Palos Verdes Drive in Monte Sereno.
- A citizen's bank account was accessed, with the offense reported to police at 1:49 p.m. Jan. 18 on Reservoir Road.
- A citizen reported fraudulent withdrawals were made from a bank account at 10:41 a.m. Jan. 21 on Via Pinto in Monte Sereno.
- A residential burglary was reported at 5:30 p.m. Jan. 17 on Spencer Avenue.
- A business' window on Winchester Boulevard was broken when a suspect or suspects shot at it between midnight and 7:30 a.m. Jan. 17.
- A University Avenue business was vandalized at 2:42 p.m. Jan. 19.
- A suspect or suspects gained access to an E. Main Street business at 2 p.m. Jan. 18.
- A wallet was found and turned over to Los Gatos Monte Sereno police at 5 p.m. Jan. 17 on Kensington Way.
- A mental health incident was reported at 1:28 p.m. Jan. 21 on Edelen Avenue.
- Felix Moreno Paniagua, 35, 9:10 a.m. Jan. 18, on University Avenue, on suspicion of fraudulently using someone's Social Security card number.
- A citizen's identity was used to fraudulently open a credit card account and make illegal charges at 5:17 p.m. Jan. 20 on High Street.
- A vehicle was broken into and two dufel bags were taken at 1:02 p.m. Jan. 21 on No. Santa Cruz Avenue.
- An adult person was reported missing at about 5:29 p.m. Jan. 20 on W. Parr Avenue.
- Bryce Drummond, 27, 7:51 a.m. Jan. 20, on Leewood Court, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail after a vehicle stop revealed he was wanted on an outstanding warrant and was under the influence and in possession of drugs.
- Nicole Danielle LaCroix, 21, 8:21 p.m. Jan. 19, on Vasona Avenue, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail, for being in violation of a peaceful contact restraining order after an argument with the protected person. LaCroix was also determined to be under the influence of a stimulant, according to a police report.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.