- A hit-and-run was reported at 1:18 p.m. Feb. 9 at 110 So. Santa Cruz Ave.
- A hit-and-run was reported at 1:49 p.m. Feb. 10 at 15930 Short Rd.
Vehicle Code Violation
- A vehicle code violation was reported at 9:23 p.m. Feb. 9 at Blossom Hill Road and Leigh Avenue.
- Karen Patricia Fortes, 45, 1:12 a.m. Feb. 10, on University Avenue, on suspicion of DUI.
- A vehicle tow was reported at 4:46 a.m. Feb. 10 at W. Main Street and Montebello Way.
- An auto burglary was reported at 11:18 a.m. Feb. 10 on Johnson Avenue. The crime is said to have occurred between Feb. 7-8. The victim's property was later recovered along with the stolen vehicle.
- An auto burglary was reported at 7 a.m. Feb. 10 on Pollard Road.
- An online report of auto burglary was made at 1:03 p.m. Feb. 7 on Bicknell Road.
- An auto burglary was reported at 10:16 a.m. Feb. 12 on Regent Drive.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 12:27 a.m. Feb. 11 at Pinehurst and Lynn avenues.
- A stolen vehicle was reported found at 11:50 p.m. Feb. 12 on Union Avenue.
- A business located at 777 Knowles Drive was burglarized at 9:22 a.m. Feb. 11.
- An online report of a commercial burglary was made at 2:17 p.m. Feb. 11 on National Avenue.
- An online report of lost property was made at 9:03 a.m. Feb. 11 on Blossom Hill Road.
- A man was reported missing at 10:21 a.m. Feb. 11 on Hernandez Avenue.
- Megan Beckle, 36, 12:14 p.m. Feb. 11, at Cherry Blossom Lane and Cherrystone Drive, on suspicion of being in possession of meth, stolen property, syringe and being under the influence of a stimulant and driving on a suspended license.
- A petty theft was reported at 7:24 p.m. Feb. 11 on Blossom Hill Road.
- A wallet was reported stolen from a purse in a shopping cart at 4:30 p.m. Feb. 12 on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- Damanjeet K. Hines, 49, 11:36 p.m. Feb. 11, on Cypress Way, on suspicion of domestic violence.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.