- Landscaping tools fell from a vehicle and were collected for safekeeping at 9:30 a.m. Feb. 5 at Los Gatos Boulevard and Los Gatos-Saratoga Road.
- A resident's credit card information was used to make fraudulent purchases at 9:38 a.m. Feb. 5 on Calle Nivel.
- An incident of identity theft was reported at 11:29 a.m. Feb. 5 on Oak Grove Avenue.
Annoying Phone Call
- An annoying phone call was reported at 12:47 p.m. Feb. 5 on Los Gatos-Saratoga Road.
- An annoying phone call was reported at 1:55 p.m. Feb. 7 on Oka Road.
- An incident of grand theft was reported at 3:32 p.m. Feb. 5 on Viewfield Road in Monte Sereno.
- Richard James Villegas, 53; and Sandra Gail Lawton, 51; arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance, in possession of methamphetamine and in possession of drug paraphernalia after being contacted during a parole search at 1:50 a.m. Feb. 6 at 50 Los Gatos-Saratoga Rd.
- An incident of criminal threats was reported at 11:39 a.m. Feb. 6 on High School Court.
- Whole Foods Market, 15980 Los Gatos Blvd., was burglarized at 1:05 p.m. Feb. 6.
- Suspects forcibly gained access to an East Main Street business and fled through the front door at 2:58 a.m. Feb. 8.
- An injury accident was reported at 6:54 p.m. Feb. 6 at Union Avenue and Blossom Hill Road.
- A minor injury accident was reported at 5:05 p.m. Feb. 7 at Blossom Hill Road and Los Gatos Boulevard.
- A minor injury accident was reported at 7:49 a.m. Feb. 6 at 914 University Ave.
- An adult was reported missing at 3:02 a.m. Feb. 7 on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- A home burglary was reported at 3:51 p.m. Feb. 7 on Cerro Chico.
- A suspect used a ruse to distract the victims convincing them to go into their backyard for a fictitious construction problem. While the victims were outside, other suspects entered the home and burglarized it at 5:03 p.m. Feb. 8 on Lu Ray Drive.
- A petty theft was reported at 4:58 p.m. Feb. 7 on Los Gatos-Almaden Road.
- A citizen reported her wallet and its contents were stolen at 1:10 p.m. Feb. 8 on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 8:49 p.m. Feb. 7 on Vasona Avenue.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 7:39 a.m. Feb. 8 on Whitney Avenue.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 7:53 a.m. Feb. 8 on Hilow Court and was later recovered.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.