- A citizen reported someone opened a Verizon account using their personal information at 7:14 p.m. Feb. 26 on Dover Street.
- A citizen reported an identity theft at 10:19 a.m. March 1 on Regent Drive.
- Marcus Zane Powell, 24, 12:01 a.m. Feb. 27, on W. Parr Avenue, was booked into Santa Clara County Jail on an outstanding warrant.
- Richard James Villegas, 53, 11:44 a.m. Feb. 27, at 50 Los Gatos-Saratoga Rd., cited and released for an outstanding warrant.
- Ara Raffi Bezdjian, 42, 12:51 a.m. Feb. 28, at 200 Winchester Circle, cited and released for causing a disturbance.
- A woman reported that her license plate was stolen at 9:06 p.m. Feb. 27 on Belblossom Way.
- A license plate was reported stolen at 5:54 p.m. Feb. 28 on Gregg Drive.
- A citizen reported that fraudulent charges were being made on a personal access card at 8:45 a.m. March 1 at 470 No. Santa Cruz Ave.
- A vehicle was stolen and later recovered and two others were burglarized at 8:01 a.m. Feb. 28 on Belvue Drive. The suspects also used the victims' credit cards and made numerous charges.
- A citizen reported a burglary at 10:19 a.m. Feb. 28 at 50 University Avenue.
- A citizen reported a burglary at 10:49 a.m. Feb. 28 at 78 University Avenue.
- An online report of mail tampering was made at 2:25 p.m. Feb. 27 on Lu Ray Drive.
Vehicle Code Violation
- A vehicle code violation was reported at 11:11 a.m. Feb. 16 at Union Avenue and Anne Way.
- A loud party was reported at 11:16 p.m. Feb. 28 on Roxbury Lane.
- Kristine Jane Kent, 24, 1:39 a.m. March 1, at Rose Avenue and Rose Court in Monte Sereno, for DUI.
- A woman reported her recreational vehicle was vandalized at 10:38 a.m. March 1 on Vista Del Monte.
- An accident was reported at 10:33 a.m. March 1 at Winchester Boulevard and Lark Avenue.
Urinating in Public
- Danica Ruth Enfantino, 22; and Samuel Charles Olson, 33; arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail at 2:08 a.m. March 2 on University Avenue after they were contacted in a business complex and were determined to be in possession of controlled substances, under the influence of controlled substances and in possession of drug paraphernalia.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.