- A commercial burglary was reported at 8:13 a.m. Feb. 24 on West Main Street.
- A citizen brought a ring at 11:43 a.m. Feb. 24 to the Los Gatos Monte Sereno Police Operations Building, 15900 Los Gatos Blvd.
- A citizen turned in knives for destruction at 9:33 a.m. Feb. 26 on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- A battery incident was reported at 3:45 p.m. Feb. 24 on Withey Road in Monte Sereno.
- A battery incident was reported at 8:12 a.m. Feb. 25 on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- A domestic violence incident was reported at 12:05 p.m. Feb. 26 on Vasona Avenue.
- A residential burglary was reported at 3:15 p.m. Feb. 24 on Belmont Court in Monte Sereno.
- A residential burglary was reported at 10:35 a.m. Feb. 26 on Adonis Way.
- A residential burglary was reported at 6 p.m. Feb. 26 on Reservoir Road.
- Jamie Paul Devillier, 36, 7:06 p.m. Feb. 24, at 298 Garden Hill Drive, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail after being stopped in Vasona Park by a park ranger for driving into the area after hours.
- A grand theft and vandalism occurred at a construction site at 9 a.m. Feb. 25 at Shady Lane and Drysdale Drive.
- A vehicle was towed at 11:42 a.m. Feb. 25 on Lark Avenue and northbound Highway 17.
- Michael Miroyan, 60, 5:47 p.m. Feb. 25, at Winchester Boulevard and Lark Avenue, was arrested for various drug charges.
- David Edward SiLer, 20, 2:05 p.m. Feb. 26, at Los Gatos Boulevard and Gateway Drive, on suspicion of possession of marijuana and alcohol in vehicle.
- Mail was reported stolen at 7:07 p.m. Feb. 25 on East Vineland Avenue.
- A petty theft was reported at 6:29 a.m. Feb. 25 at 470 No. Santa Cruz Ave.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 9:07 a.m. Feb. 23 on Bruce Avenue in Monte Sereno.
- An adult was reported missing at 8:16 p.m. Feb. 25 on W. Parr Avenue.
Minor Injury Accident
- A minor injury accident was reported at 12:06 p.m. Feb. 26 at University Avenue and Andrews Street.
Under the Influence
- Thomas Matthew Strecker, 26, 5:45 p.m. Feb. 28 at Los Gatos-Almaden Road and Redstone Drive, for driving on a suspended license, being under the influence of a stimulant and probation hold.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.