- A major accident was reported at 5:04 p.m. Feb. 1 at 14675 Winchester Blvd.
- Auto burglaries were reported at 8:03 p.m. Feb. 1 on Pinehurst Avenue with several items taken from victim's locked vehicles.
- A fight was reported at 10:48 p.m. Feb. 1 on No. Santa Cruz Avenue.
- Michael Robert Brown, 25, 1:57 a.m. Feb. 2, at Loma Alta Avenue and Los Gatos Boulevard, was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of DUI.
- Ryan Matthew Dolan, 26, 8:50 p.m. Feb. 3, at Union Avenue and Los Gatos-Almaden Road, on suspicion of DUI.
- Rod Schuyler Chacon, 20, 3:26 a.m. Feb. 2 on Roxbury Lane, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail after he slashed a woman's tire, who then made a citizen's arrest on him. He also had an outstanding arrest warrant.
- A citizen reported a residential burglary at 8:19 a.m. Feb. 2 on Pollard Road. A custom motorcycle was stolen along with personal property.
- A citizen spotted the theft of personal property from a private residence at 10:18 a.m. Feb. 2 on La Rinconada Drive in Monte Sereno.
- A residential burglary was reported at 12:30 p.m. Feb. 4 on Hershner Drive.
- An online report of grand theft was made at 9:23 a.m. Feb. 2 on University Avenue.
- A missing person was located at 10:48 a.m. Feb. 2 at Blossom Hill Road and No. Santa Cruz Avenue.
- A woman reported her adult son missing at 10:37 a.m. Feb. 4 at 50 Los Gatos-Saratoga Rd.
- A citizen reported that his vehicle was tampered in the middle of the night at 11:21 a.m. Feb. 2 on Castlewood Drive.
- Joseph Francisco Nigro, 53, 12:02 a.m. Feb. 2, at No. Santa Cruz Avenue and Los Gatos-Saratoga Road, was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and being under the influence of a stimulant after being stopped for violating a pedestrian traffic signal.
- Britney Michelle Gonzalez, 24; and Rick Edward Ross, 36, 2:45 a.m. Feb. 6 at Los Gatos-Saratoga Road and University Avenue. Gonzales was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, being under the influence of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with a suspended license. Ross was arrested for being under the influence of a controlled substance. Both were booked into the Santa Clara County Jail and the vehicle they were driving was impounded.
Soliciting Without Permit
- Cortez Marquee McClain, 31, 3:47 p.m. Feb. 2, on Roxbury Lane, was cited for soliciting without a permit.
- Ignacio Vega, 49, 5:11 p.m. Feb. 2, on Pine Wood Lane, was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County jail, for an outstanding warrant after he was reported looking into windows in a residential neighborhood, being stopped by police and refusing to identify himself to authorities.
- Michael Eyre, 46, 1:54 a.m. Feb. 4, at 280 E. Main St. at the 7-Eleven, arrested and cited on warrants.
- Various movies were located along the Los Gatos Creek Trail at Highway 9 and University Avenue on Creekside Village Drive.
- An incident of petty theft was reported at 5:32 p.m. Feb. 4 on Los Gatos Boulevard.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.