- Ryan Michael Hafich, 31, 8:42 a.m. Feb. 19, on Carlton Avenue, for violating a domestic violence emergency protective restraining order.
- An assault/domestic violence incident was reported at 11 p.m. Feb. 23 on Almond Blossom Lane.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 1:07 p.m. Feb. 17 at 140 So. Santa Cruz Ave.
- An incident of petty theft was reported at 9:38 a.m. Feb. 21 at 870 Castlewood Drive.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 1:55 p.m. Feb. 21 on Alberto Way.
- A mail theft incident was reported at 7:53 a.m. Feb. 19 on College Avenue.
- A mail theft incident was reported at 11:16 a.m. Feb. 11 on Old Adobe Road.
Minor Injury Accident
- A minor injury accident was reported at 7:53 p.m. Feb. 20 on No. Santa Cruz Avenue.
- A minor injury accident was reported at 5:23 p.m. Feb. 21 on Kennedy Road.
- A residential burglary was reported at 8:42 p.m. Feb. 20 on Glen Ridge Avenue.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 7:52 a.m. Feb. 21 on W. Parr Avenue.
- Kenneth Lester Cook, 36, 12:40 p.m. Feb. 21, at 114 Dardanelli Lane, for outstanding warrants.
- A black camera bag with Canon Rebel T21 was lost somewhere along Shannon Road after it was left on top of the owner's vehicle and he drove off after the noon hour Feb. 20.
- An incident of identity theft was reported to police at 2:39 p.m. Feb. 21 on Caldwell Avenue.
- A subject was arrested at 7:45 p.m. Feb. 21 on So. Kennedy Road for public intoxication and violation of a court order.
- An unidentified man person was contacted during a traffic stop for vehicle code violations and CHP arrested him for DUI at 10:48 p.m. Feb. 21 at University Avenue and Los Gatos-Saratoga Road.
Vehicle Code Violation
- Douglas Keith Landau, 47, 1:25 a.m. Feb. 22, at Daves Avenue and Palos Verdes Drive, for driving with a suspended license.
- Julie Phylis Braden, 43, 1:31 a.m. Feb. 23, at 15½ No. Santa Cruz Ave., for throwing a glass blottle at the electronic register while inside Los Gatos Bar and Grill. The damage to the register was valued at $3,000.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.