- A motorized bicycle was reported stolen at 9:53 a.m. Feb. 13 on Alberto Way.
- A stolen vehicle was reported at 12:21 p.m. Feb. 15 on Prospect Avenue.
- An auto burglary was reported at 1:18 p.m. Feb. 13 at Los Gatos-Almaden Road and Carlton Avenue.
- Tanya Renee Roberts, 43, 4:55 p.m. Feb. 13 at No. Santa Cruz Avenue and Los Gatos-Saratoga Road, for misdemeanor traffic warrants issued by another county.
- Elliot Weaver, 24, 4:48 p.m. Feb. 13, on Pollard Road, for an outstanding $10,000 warrant out of San Bernardino County.
- Kyle Eclair, 51, 8:57 p.m. Feb. 16, at Safeway, 470 No. Santa Cruz Ave., was cited after racing in the underground parking lot and having a $1,000 Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office warrant.
- A suspect entered a house without permission at 2:14 a.m. Feb. 17 on Blossom Glen Way.
- Sandra Aurea Marino, 26, 2:10 a.m. Feb. 17, was arrested for fraudulent use of a disabled person parking placard and possession of stolen property.
- An incident of spousal abuse was reported at 5:23 p.m. Feb. 14 on Dardanelli Lane.
- A hit-and-run was reported at 6:24 p.m. Feb. 14 at 470 No. Santa Cruz Ave.
- A hit-and-run was reported at 9:24 a.m. Feb. 16 at 115 Tait Ave.
- A stolen vehicle was recovered by the Los Gatos Monte Sereno Police Department at 8:38 a.m. Feb. 15 at Hilow and Shannon roads.
- An incident of property damage was reported at 1:19 p.m. Feb. 15 on Hicks and Shannon roads.
- Matthew Darrell Green, 50, 1:58 p.m. Feb. 15, at Los Gatos-Almaden Road and Union Avenue, for being unlicensed and in possession of false registration tabs. He was cited and released.
- An incident of petty theft was reported at 4:13 p.m. Feb. 15 on No. Santa Cruz Avenue.
- A citizen was assaulted while attending a party at 2:42 a.m. Feb. 16 on Winchester Boulevard.
- An auto burglary was reported at 11 a.m. Feb. 16 at 15900 Los Gatos Boulevard.
- Items were stolen from an unlocked vehicle overnight on Feb. 18 on Camino Del Cerro.
- A bicycle's cable lock was cut and stolen from under a ground parking lot on Winchester Circle between Feb. 10-17.
- James Tyndall Dillon, 41, was arrested on suspicion of DUI at 11:23 p.m. Feb. 17 at Wedgewood and Granada ways.
- Timothy Dale Hatcher, 55, 1:28 p.m. Feb. 18, at Winchester Boulevard and La Rinconada Drive, for driving with a suspended license.
- A check was forged at 8:27 p.m. Feb. 18 on Maggi Court.
- An incident of domestic violence was reported at 10:29 p.m Feb. 18 on Kingston Hill Way.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.