Vehicle Code Violation
- Robert Travis Wade, 22, 1:01 a.m. Dec. 4, at Mariposa and No. Santa Cruz avenues, cited for driving with a suspended license.
- An incident of identity theft was reported at 4:40 p.m. Dec. 5 at Palm Avenue.
- A resident reported her bicycle missing from the garage after leaving its door open at 8:21 a.m. Dec. 5 at Wollin Way.
- A hit-and-run was reported at 8:19 a.m. Dec. 5 at George Street and Mitchell Avenue.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 7:46 a.m. Dec. 6 at Graig Way.
- A Honda Odyssey was reported stolen after 10:30 p.m. Dec. 6 at Forrester Road.
- An online report of grand theft was made at 8:22 a.m. Dec. 6 at Ivy Hill Way.
- A citizen reported vandalism to town property at 7:42 a.m. Dec. 6 at 110 E. Main St.
- A citizen reported vandalism to her vehicle at 9:40 a.m. Dec. 6 at Los Gatos-Saratoga Road.
- A citizen reported his home was vandalized at 9:03 a.m. Dec. 7 at Mountain Laurel Lane.
- Jose Natividad Iban Buenrustro, 31, Dec. 6, at Santa Rosa Drive, was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail for an outstanding warrant. Police arrested the man after a delivery company opened the doors to its truck and found him in the back.
- Steven Barden, 45, 1:50 p.m. Dec. 8, on Los Gatos Boulevard, was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail after officers responded to an argument between a man and a woman and he was found to be under the influence of meth and is a parolee-at-large.
- A vehicle was found at 5:53 p.m. Dec. 6 at No. Santa Cruz Ave. after it was reported stolen.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 8:47 a.m. Dec. 6 at Winchester Boulevard and Milani Court.
- A stolen vehicle was recovered at 11:45 a.m. Dec. 8 at Belglen Way.
- A car overturned during a major car accident at 10:58 a.m. Dec. 6 at Blossom Hill Road and Oak Rim Way.
- An unknown suspect ignited a flammable substance against the rear east wall of a house located at Greenwood Lane in Monte Sereno at 2:31 a.m. Dec. 7. The property was occupied by two adults and two children at the time of the incident. No injuries were reported.
- A citizen reported finding an unattended bike, which was recovered by the Los Gatos Monte Sereno Police Department at 12:03 p.m. Dec. 7 at Los Gatos Boulevard and Pine Avenue.
- Justin David Lombardi, 38, 1:46 a.m. Dec. 9 at 15 No. Santa Cruz Ave., was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of public intoxication.
- Several juveniles entered the Safeway store at 1500 Pollard Rd. at 6:22 p.m. Dec. 9 and stole several bottles of alcohol. They ran to a waiting vehicle and fled.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.