- Property was found at 6:36 p.m. Dec. 26 at Los Gatos-Saratoga Road and University Avenue.
- A citizen reported finding an iPhone and ATM card and their owner was identified and contacted at 2:37 p.m. Dec. 28 at Bean and No. Santa Cruz avenues.
- Alberto Villa Solorio, 20, at 3:15 a.m. Dec. 27, at Whitney Avenue and Stacia Street, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail for possession of stolen vehicle, felony evading and burglary tools.
- A hit-and-run was reported at 8:07 a.m. Dec. 27 at Pollard Road.
- A citizen reported her vehicle was vandalized at 11:06 a.m. Dec. 27 at University Avenue.
- A business' door was vandalized at 3:15 p.m. Dec. 31 at Blossom Hill Road.
- Steven James Agtual Lim, 28, 1:56 a.m. Dec. 30, at University and Bentley avenues, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail after being stopped for a vehicle code violation and was found to be under the influence of alcohol.
- An online report of a missing juvenile was made at 9:26 p.m. Dec. 28 at Loma Alta Avenue.
- An online report of a missing juvenile was made at 3:42 p.m. Dec. 29 at Loma Alta Avenue.
- An online report of a missing juvenile was made at 4:59 p.m. Dec. 31 at Loma Alta Avenue.
- A citizen reported a iPhone had been stolen at 3:33 p.m. Dec. 29 at Blossom Hill Road.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 1:36 a.m. Dec. 29 at University Avenue.
- Devon Forest Crane, 36, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail after being involved in a vehicle collision while under the influence.
- A suspect sent text messages to a victim violating his restraining order at 8:45 p.m. Dec. 28 at Peralta Avenue.
- Anthony Jay Bullington, 43, 9:16 p.m. Dec. 31, at Los Gatos Boulevard, on suspicion of public intoxication.
- An online report of an auto burglary was made at 8:15 p.m. Dec. 31 at Winterbrook Road.
- Alcohol was stolen from a Pollard Road business at 3:42 p.m. Dec. 31.
- Power tools were stolen from a Lora Drive business at 1:02 p.m. Dec. 31.
Vehicle Code Violation
- A driver was cited for having a suspended license at 2:41 p.m. Dec. 31 at Penn Way and National Avenue.
- An online report of grand theft was made at 4:29 a.m. Dec. 31 at No. Santa Cruz Avenue.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.