- Ryan Francis Donovan, 21, 2:38 a.m. Dec. 1, at Longwood Drive and Los Gatos-Almaden Road, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail after officers determined he was under the influence of alcohol and unable to care for his own safety.
- An online report of lost property was made at 2:33 p.m. Nov. 30 at El Gato Lane.
- A hit-and-run was reported at 4:04 p.m. Dec. 2 on Oka Road.
- A truck hit a fence at the intersection of Los Gatos Boulevard and Samaritan Drive at 2:10 a.m. Dec. 1.
- A hit-and-run was reported at 1:24 a.m. Dec. 1 at Carlton Avenue.
- An incident of check fraud was reported at 12:25 p.m. Nov. 30 at Wood Road.
- Douglas Storms York, 43, 1:14 a.m. Dec. 5, at Los Gatos-Saratoga Road and Alberto Way, for false vehicle registration tabs and driving with a suspended license.
- An incident of vandalism was reported at 5:21 a.m. Nov. 30 at East Main Street with the suspect throwing rocks through an office window.
- A purse was stolen from a parked vehicle at 1:10 p.m. Dec. 3 at Lark Avenue and Charter Oaks Drive. The victim's credit cards were used at various locations.
- An online report of auto burglary was made at 7:41 a.m. Dec. 3 at Dardanelli Lane.
- A citizen reported her vehicle was burglarized and property was stolen at 7:42 a.m. Dec. 4 at Dover Street.
- An unknown suspect used a victim's identity at 10:27 a.m. Dec. 3 at Bonnie Lane.
- A victim had his credit card used to make purchases at 10:17 a.m. Dec. 4 at Blossom Hill Road. He also had a tax return filed in his name.
- A mental health incident was reported at 3:40 a.m. Dec. 3 at Flintridge Drive.
- A mental health incident was reported at 9:07 a.m. Dec. 5 at Fisher Avenue.
- Verek Reginald Muna, 22; and Danien Solis, 23; were arrested for outstanding warrants and on suspicion of DUI.
- Michael Tim Eyre, 46, 4:09 a.m. Dec. 4, at No. Santa Cruz Avenue and Olive Street, was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail for an outstanding warrant.
- Alexandra Elizabeth Lynch, 35, 10:22 a.m. Dec. 5, at University Avenue, on suspicion of attacking someone with a knife.
- A report of petty theft was made at 1:52 a.m. Dec. 4 at Pollard Road.
- Richardboyd Stapp Gescat, 30, 8:26 p.m. Dec. 5 at Loma Alta Avenue, was arrested and booked into Santa Clara County Jail after being found in possession of stolen property, methamphetamine, paraphernalia and being under the influence of a controlled substance during a traffic stop.
- Jon Marcel Costedoat, 47, 11:18 a.m. Dec. 5, at Oak Rim Way and Placer Oaks Road, was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail on his fourth DUI after being found passed out behind the wheel of his car, which was parked partially on the sidewalk. He was found to be in possession of an open container of alcohol and had a suspended license, according to a police report.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.