- A citizen reported two bicycles stolen at 3:29 p.m. Dec. 10 at La Rinconada Drive.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 12:50 a.m. Dec. 7 at Winchester Boulevard and Eaton Lane.
- A hit-and-run was reported at 8:08 a.m. Dec. 7 at Lark Avenue and Garden Hill Drive.
- A hit-and-run was reported at 5:10 p.m. Dec. 10 at Los Gatos Boulevard.
- A license plate was reported stolen from a vehicle at 11:22 a.m. Dec. 10 at No. Santa Cruz Avenue.
- A rear license place was reported stolen from a vehicle before 2 a.m. Dec. 12 at 20 Elm St.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 9:13 a.m. Dec. 11 at Church Street.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 9:22 a.m. Dec. 11 at Towne Terrace.
- A skin care salon reported a bowl of cosmetic samples were stolen at 10:05 a.m. Dec. 10 on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- A citizen's debit card and account information was used to make fraudulent online purchases at 1:21 p.m. Dec. 12 on Cherrystone Drive.
- A citizen reported personal property stolen at 12:36 p.m. Dec. 13 at No. Santa Cruz Ave.
- A citizen reported a residential burglary at 11:23 a.m. at Alberto Way.
- A citizen reported her vehicle was burglarized at 4:20 p.m. Dec. 11 at W. Parr Avenue.
- An unidentified driver was arrested for DUI and hit-and-run at 4:22 p.m. Dec. 11 at Burton Road.
- An 85-year-old man was reported missing by his family at 8:52 p.m. Dec. 11 at Winchester Boulevard.
- A minor vehicle vs. pedestrian accident was reported at 1:50 p.m. Dec. 11 at East Main Street and Pageant Way.
- A citizen reported a burglary to a business at 8:18 a.m. Dec. 13 at Knowles Drive.
- A citizen reported a business was vandalized at 9:09 a.m. Dec. 13 at Lyndon Avenue.
- Michael Tim Eyre, 46, 12:37 p.m. Dec. 13, at 100 Villa Ave., was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail after being found passed out on a bench in front of the new Los Gatos Library.
- William Hosea Weeks, 50, 1:37 p.m. Dec. 13, at Union Avenue and Anne Way, arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail for an outstanding warrant and vehicle code violations.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.