- A car drove into a pole on Los Gatos Boulevard and Blossom Hill Road at about 10 p.m., Aug. 8.
- Salvatore Dangelo, 21, 2:35 a.m., Aug. 9, at Eaton Lane and Karl Avenue in Monte Sereno, for possessing a loaded firearm.
- A citizen turned in a firearm for destruction on Winchester Boulevard at 1:13 p.m., Aug. 10.
- A citizen reported finding a bicycle near her residence on Towne Terrace at 12:51 p.m. Aug. 9 and was turned over to the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Department.
- A mental-health incident was reported at 2:09 p.m. Aug. 9 on Cerro Chico.
- A residential burglary was reported at 4:58 p.m. Aug. 9 on Old Adobe Road.
- A chair was reported vandalized at a business on No. Santa Cruz Avenue at 5:26 p.m., Aug. 9.
- An online report of vandalism on Old Adobe Road was made at 8:31 a.m., Aug. 10.
- A citizen reported mail stolen from his mailbox on Kavin Lane in Monte Sereno at 5:50 p.m., Aug. 9.
- An unknown vehicle hit a two-hour parking sign on W. Main Street and Lyndon Avenue at 6:19 a.m., Aug. 9.
- An accident occurred between a blue gray Toyota Camry and a green car at 10:50 a.m. at Union Avenue and Blossom Hill Road.
- A vehicle was reported burglarized at 2:40 p.m., Aug. 9 on Garden Hill Drive and the driver's purse and miscellaneous items were missing.
- An online report of an auto burglary on Loma Alta Avenue was made at 9:23 a.m., Aug. 10.
- An online report of an auto burglary on Alberto Way was made at 7:54 a.m., Aug. 10.
- An online report of lost property on Greenwood Lane in Monte Sereno was made at 8:27 a.m., Aug. 10.
- An online report of vehicle tampering at 135 Riviera Drive was made at 8:42 a.m., Aug. 10.
- An online report of petty theft on Lester Lane and Carlton Avenue was made at 8:50 a.m., Aug. 10.
- An online report of petty theft at 915 Pollard Rd. was made at 8:52 a.m., Aug. 10.
- A vehicle illegally parked on Charter oaks Drive and Willow Hill Court was towed at 9:21 a.m., Aug. 7.
Underage Drinking/Replica Firearm
- A minor was found to be in possession of alcohol and a replica firearm at an undisclosed location at 3:04 a.m., Aug. 11.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.