- A suspect stole liquor and other items from a store at 1500 Pollard Rd. at 8:55 p.m., Aug. 5.
- A citizen reported a burglary on No. Santa Cruz Avenue at 10:59 a.m., Aug. 6. No suspects were apprehended and the property stolen is still outstanding.
- Items were taken from a bag at a business on Los Gatos Boulevard at 10:52 a.m., Aug. 8.
- An incident of fraud was reported at 2:39 p.m., Aug. 4 at an unknown location.
- An incident of battery was reported at 10:31 p.m., Aug. 3 on No. Santa Cruz Ave.
- Three mountain bikes were reported stolen at Oak Rim Court at 2:58 p.m., Aug. 3.
- Carolyn Marie Lyle, 51, 2:17 p.m., Aug. 3, on suspicion of prowling and resisting arrest on Bentley Avenue. She was booked into Santa Clara County Jail.
- Mark Damien Rosetta, 45, 8:23 a.m., Aug. 3, on suspicion of public intoxication on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- An incident of ID theft was reported at 10:28 a.m., Aug. 6 on Belhaven Drive.
- A citizen reported being a victim of fraud at 2:35 p.m., Aug. 7 on Bonnie Lane.
- An assault was reported at 9:13 p.m., Aug. 7 on Belwood Gateway with the suspect threatening the victim.
- A bicycle was taken for safekeeping at 8:39 p.m., Aug. 7 on Mariposa and Santa Cruz avenues.
- An online report of grand theft on No. Santa Cruz Avenue was made at 2:13 p.m., Aug. 7.
- A grand theft report was taken at 9 p.m., Aug. 8 on No. Santa Cruz Avenue.
- A citizen on Monterey Avenue reported receiving a threatening letter at 1:46 p.m., Aug. 7.
- A cell phone and wallet were reported stolen at 12:52 p.m., Aug. 7 on Lark Avenue and Oka Road.
Court Order Violation
- A citizen on Bean Avenue reported receiving phone calls and text messages in violation of a court order at 12:22 p.m., Aug. 7.
- A suspect was arrested for three outstanding warrants.
- Cameron Coates, 32, was arrested on suspicion of being under the influence of narcotics/controlled substance at 6:51 p.m. Aug. 8, on Palos Verdes Drive in Monte Sereno.
- A motorist drove his vehicle up on the sidewalk and hit two trees on So. Santa Cruz Ave., at 2:19 p.m., Aug. 8.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.