- A bicyclist was reported to have fallen during an accident at 8:01 a.m. Aug. 28 on New York Avenue.
- A vehicle was booted at Teakwood Court at 1:29 p.m. Aug. 28.
- A juvenile was cited and released for smoking a tobacco cigarette and for being in possession of less than one ounce of marijuana at 1:39 p.m. Aug. 28 at an undisclosed location.
- Michael Allan Gates, 54, 12:17 a.m. Aug. 30, on Los Gatos-Saratoga Road and San Benito Avenue, for possession of drug paraphernalia and driving with a suspended license.
- Stolen property was recovered at 3:29 p.m. Aug. 29 at 15466 Los Gatos Blvd.
- A bicycle was found at 11 p.m. Sept. 1 at 226 Bachman Ave.
- A suspect(s) sprayed graffiti on the side of the wall of a business located on East Main Street at 4:42 p.m. Aug. 28.
- A resident was arrested on suspicion of public intoxication at 5:34 p.m. Aug. 28 on Union Avenue.
Vehicle Code Violations
- Stephan Jay Raimist, 54, was cited for driving with a suspended license at 9:37 p.m. Aug. 28 on Los Gatos-Saratoga Road and northbound Highway 17.
- A grand theft occurred when an unknown suspect(s) stole a bicycle at 9:02 p.m. Aug. 29 at 1500 Pollard Rd.
- Tatjana Tikhonov, 28, Aug. 30, 3:08 a.m., at University Avenue and Los Gatos-Saratoga Road ,for DUI.
- Milissa Marie Horn, 22, 10:13 p.m. Sept. 1, at 400 No. Santa Cruz Ave., for DUI.
- John Woosley, 62, 3:30 p.m. Sept. 2, at 16300 Blossom Hill Rd., for DUI.
- A residential burglary was reported at 1:41 p.m. Aug. 29 at 15461 National Ave. The suspect kicked in the door, was driving a white car and stole tools and other items.
- An incident of domestic violence was reported at 7:32 a.m. Aug. 30 at University Avenue.
- Two vehicle burglaries were reported during two days at 1:14 p.m. Aug. 30 at 570 University Ave.
- A business at 20 So. Santa Cruz Avenue was burglarized at 12:55 p.m. Aug. 30. A small amount of cash was taken along with supplies.
- Jorge Epifanio Gutierrez, 21, 10:36 p.m. Aug. 31, at 15166 Los Gatos Blvd., for an outstanding felony warrant, possession of paraphernalia and being under the influence of a controlled substance.
- An unknown suspect was arrested at 2:41 p.m. at 15466 Los Gatos Blvd. for counterfeiting.
- A woman reported her boyfriend accosted her verbally at 10:37 p.m. Sept. 2 at Towne Terrace.
- A man reported being threatened at 7:40 p.m. Sept. 2 at 15980 Los Gatos Blvd.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.