- A citizen reported two bicycles were stolen from her garage at 10:12 a.m. Aug. 21 on Potter Court. One bicycle was recovered, but the other one was not recovered.
- Shoplifting was reported at 1:18 p.m. Aug. 22 at a business on No. Santa Cruz Ave.
- A bike was reported stolen on Carlton Avenue at 11:35 p.m. Aug. 22. It was later recovered.
- A suspect entered an unlocked vehicle on Edelen Avenue at 12:12 p.m. Aug. 24 stealing miscellaneous items.
Vehicle Code Violation
- A man was stopped at 11:15 a.m. Aug. 21 on Winchester Boulevard and El Ranco Avenue in Monte Sereno for having a suspended license.
- A woman on Hooke Lane reported at 1:05 p.m. Aug. 21 being defrauded out of $200,000 in an Internet dating scam.
- A woman reported her mailbox on Short Road near Quail Hill Road had been tampered with and mail had been removed between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Aug. 21.
- A vehicle was abandoned on Tait Avenue at about 3 p.m. Aug. 18.
- Mark Rosetta, 45, 9:29 p.m. Aug. 21, on University Avenue, on suspicion of public intoxication. He was booked into Santa Clara County Jail.
- Kendall Suzzette Avey, 54, 9:29 p.m. Aug. 21, on University Avenue, on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance. She was booked into Santa Clara County Jail.
- Jacob Michael Mandy, 21, 12:20 a.m. Aug. 23, on Loma Alta Avenue and Los Gatos Boulevard, for being in possession of a controlled substance and a switchblade. He was booked into Santa Clara County Jail.
- Victor Manuel Albarran, 36, 4:08 a.m. Aug. 22, on Lark Avenue and Highway 17, for providing false identification, having false tabs and an outstanding warrant.
- A citizen on Alberto Way reported his vehicle was burglarized and several items were stolen at 2:42 p.m. Aug. 21.
- A traffic accident was reported at 12:36 p.m. Aug. 22 on Los Gatos Boulevard and Gateway Drive.
- Jennifer Marie Fields, 33, 7:49 p.m. Aug. 22, at 290 Penn Way in Los Gatos, for domestic battery.
- A woman On Rochin Terrace reported her debit card account was used by unknown persons at 9:50 a.m. Aug. 23.
- A suspicious person was reported on a yard on Matilijah Drive at 12:18 p.m. Aug. 23.
- Beau Sullens, 32, 12:28 a.m., Aug. 24 at 110 E. Main St. for DUI.
- A stolen vehicle was reported at 8:24 a.m. Aug. 24 on No. Creek Trail and Miles Avenue.
- A wallet was found on W. Main Street and No. Santa Cruz Avenue at 3:57 p.m. Aug. 24.
- A bicyclist versus car accident occurred on Garden Hill Drive and Lark Avenue at 5:35 p.m. Aug. 24. No injuries were reported.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.