Missing Golf Cart
- A golf cart was reported missing from the athletic field at 20 High School Court at 11:13 a.m., Aug. 17.
- An unknown suspect(s) used a victim's bank account and identity without her consent on Alberto Way at 3:59 p.m., Aug. 17.
- A bicycle's lock was cut and stolen from in front of Mike's Bikes, 201 No. Santa Cruz Ave., at 7:33 p.m., Aug. 17.
- Donald James Perciful, 33, 1:23 a.m., Aug. 18, for DUI after a vehicle stop on northbound Highway 17 near Lark Avenue for driving violations. He was arrested on suspicion of operating a vehicle while impaired.
Under the Influence
- David Michael Long, 43, 4:54 a.m., Aug. 18, at Blossom Hill and Roberts roads, on suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance and evading police.
- A vehicle was reported stolen at 7:39 a.m., Aug. 18 on Caldwell Avenue.
- A flag was reported stolen at 9:15 a.m., Aug. 18, from East Main Street.
- Property was located and booked as safekeeping on Nino Avenue and Los Gatos Boulevard at 10:44 a.m., Aug. 18.
- Luis Gijon Majangos, 21, Aug. 18, 11:05 a.m., on Winchester Boulevard and Lark Avenue for having a suspended license.
- A bicycle was collected for safe keeping at 7:32 p.m., Aug. 18 on Garden Hill Drive and Lark Avenue.
- A citizen reported finding a bicycle unattended in front of his Ferris Avenue residence at 7:47 a.m., Aug. 20. The bike was turned over to police.
- A vehicle was towed at 5:46 a.m. Aug. 19 at 9 Montebello Way.
- A vehicle was towed at 10:17 a.m., Aug. 16 at Pollard Road.
- A vehicle was vandalized at 11:58 a.m. Aug. 19, while parked outside the Bank of America at 333 No. Santa Cruz Ave.
- Sonia Gonzalez, 58, 3:34 p.m., Aug. 19, at 110 E. Main St., self surrendered on an outstanding warrant. She was cited and released from the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police headquarters.
- A resident was locked out of a property on Towne Terrace at 1:24 a.m., Aug. 20 in what police determined was a suspicious incident.
- A resident on Blossom Hill Road reported having checks forged from their wire transfer account at 10:23 a.m., Aug. 20.
- A woman on Miles Avenue reported receiving harrassing phone calls from an unknown person at 1:51 p.m., Aug. 20.
- An incident of spousal battery was reported at 3:40 p.m., Aug. 20 on Pollard Road.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.