- A missing youth was reported on Loma Alta Avenue at 5:41 p.m., Aug. 1.
- A missing youth was reported on Welwood Court at 7:23 p.m., Aug. 2.
- A missing person was reported on La Rinconada Drive at 9:54 p.m., Aug. 4.
- A trespassing incident was reported on University Avenue at 5:27 p.m., Aug. 1.
- A Good Samaritan returned a wallet found at Bean Avenue and Victory Lane to the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Department at 10:30 a.m., Aug. 1.
- Another Good Samaritan returned a wallet found on Los Gatos Boulevard and Blossom Hill Road to the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Operations Building, 15900 Los Gatos Blvd., at 9:32 a.m., Aug. 1.
- An unnamed suspect was arrested for violating conditions of a restraining order at 10:37 a.m. on Oak Rim Court on Aug. 2.
- Michael Patrick Foley, 34, was arrested and booked on suspicion of DUI at 5:49 a.m., Aug. 2 on Clara Street in Monte Sereno.
- The front door of a property on Newville Drive was reported damaged at 8:35 p.m., Aug. 2.
- A citizen on No. Santa Cruz Avenue reported receiving multiple harrassing emails at 8:43 p.m., Aug. 4.
- A petty theft offense was committed by unknown suspects on No. Santa Cruz Avenue at 4:22 p.m., Aug. 5.
- Two online reports of petty theft offenses were made at 10:10 a.m. and 10:07 a.m. on Towne Terrace and High School Court, respectively, on Aug. 5.
- A citizen reported a cell phone stolen at 9:54 a.m., Aug. 5 on Wedgewood Avenue.
Vehicle Code Violations
- Esther Denise Alextaylor, 55, was cited and released at 3:53 p.m., Aug. 5, following a vehicle stop on Blossom Hill Road and University Avenue for displaying a false registration tab and driving with an expired registration.
- An unknown suspect stole a bicycle on Oak Rim Way at 2:26 p.m., Aug. 5.
- An online report of a grand theft on Oka Road was made at 9:55 a.m., Aug. 5.
- Steven John Schinkel, 52, was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence at Santa Cruz-Los Gatos Highway at 1:34 a.m., Aug. 3.
- An online report of vandalism was made at 10:04 a.m., Aug. 5 on Tait Avenue.
- An online report of a residential burglary on Carlton Avenue was made at 3:45 p.m., Aug. 1.
- A mental health incident was reported at 7:39 p.m. on Belwood Gateway on Aug. 4.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.