- An online report of vandalism at Farley Road West in Los Gatos was made at 8:39 a.m., July 16.
- A report of vandalism at University Avenue and Pepper Tree Lane in Los Gatos was made at 7:05 p.m., July 16.
- An unidentified suspect became angry and punched the wall of a property on Carlton Avenue in Los Gatos several times causing damage at 8:49 p.m., July 17.
- An online report of vandalism at Blossom Hill Road was made at 12:47 p.m., July 17.
- A victim's car was vandalized at 4:04 p.m., July 19, while parked in a private parking lot on Winchester Boulevard in Los Gatos.
- Christopher Todd Payton, 22, July 16, 1:50 p.m., Union Avenue in Los Gatos, on suspicion of attempting to pass a counterfeit check.
- An unidentified suspect was cited for taking a license plate from another vehicle at 5:56 p.m., July 16 on University Avenue in Los Gatos.
- An auto burglary occurred at 2:10 p.m., July 17 on Los Gatos Boulevard.
- An online report of a grand theft on Blossom Hill Road was made at 8:19 a.m., July 17.
- An online report of a petty theft was made at 8:28 a.m., July 17 on Vineland Court in Monte Sereno.
- A commercial burglary was reported at 10:51 a.m., July 17 on Carlton Avenue in Los Gatos.
- A BMW was reported stolen from W. Parr Avenue in Los Gatos at 9:45 a.m., July 17.
- An incident of narcotics possession was reported at 9:05 p.m., July 18 at Westhill Drive and Blossom Hill Road in Los Gatos.
- A credit card was located at the Los Gatos Library at 5:53 p.m., July 18, and was turned into the
- A car key was found on the Jones Trail on July 12 and it was turned into the LGMSPD at 9:12 a.m., July 19.
- An online report was made of lost property at 10:48 a.m., July 18, on No. Santa Cruz Avenue in Los Gatos.
- A suspect was cited for "doing doughnuts" at Leigh High School at 10:14 p.m., July 18.
- An unknown suspect(s) stole a victim's mail and used her credit card at 2:55 p.m., July 19 at Shady Lane in Los Gatos.
- Damien Mark Rosetta, 45, 4:46 p.m., July 19, for public intoxication on Monterey Avenue in Los Gatos.
- John Chavez, 50, 9:46 p.m., July 19, for public intoxication on No. Santa Cruz Avenue in Los Gatos.
Failure to Appear
- Jesus Abraham Serratos, 26, 9:20 a.m., July 19, at Winchester Boulevard and Milani Court in Los Gatos, for failure to appear.
- A person's jeep parked behind a restaurant on North Santa Cruz Avenue was hit by another vehicle at 1:43 p.m., July 19.
- A suspect self-surrendered at the Los Gatos Police Operations Building at 15900 Los Gatos Boulevard at 1:20 p.m., July 19.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.