- A cultivated orchard or vineyard on Montevina Road in Los Gatos had a small fire due to the spontaneous combustion of organic materials and horse manure at 4:18 p.m., Aug. 28.
- A refrigerator went up in flames at 5:52 a.m. Sept. 2 at 20151 Guava Court in Saratoga due to heat from powered equipment causing $1,300 in property loss and $2,000 in content loss.
- A fire at 107 Ross Creet Court in Los Gatos, reported at 7:01 p.m. Sept. 3, consumed a trash can, caused about $25,000 in property damages when leaves and roof above the garage caught on fire. The blaze is believed to have been started when barbecue ashes were discarded into the trash.
- A small grass fire, whose cause is undetermined, was reported at 10:30 a.m. Sept. 1 on highways 18 and 85.
- A vegetation fire occurred after a car accident on Highway 17 and Lark Avenue at 3:48 p.m. Sept. 8.
- A passenger vehicle's engine caught on fire due to electrical arcing at 7:58 p.m. Sept. 4 on Highway 9 in Saratoga. The vehicle suffered $1,000 in property losses.
- A passenger vehicle fire was reported at 6:40 p.m. Sept. 8 at 17519 Highway 17 in Los Gatos causing $3,000 in property loss.
- An oven fire started by debris was reported at 5:57 p.m., Sept. 11 at Hammons Avenue in Saratoga and it caused $1,000 in property losses.
Don't miss a thing in Los Gatos!