Today I'm proudly introducing the Family Alliance Network, or FAN.
We describe it as a trusted family resource specialist in Santa Clara County.
With 13 members in one year and like-minded business professionals, it may be the South Bay’s best-kept secret.
The organization's goal is to help parents take care of their home, family and, most important, themselves!
Ask our experts about a particular need or concern, and you'll realize the depth of knowledge they have in their areas of expertise. That's why we think it's FANastic!
Our members include:
- Thora Tam—Decorating Den Interiors: solves your interior design dilemmas
- Ellen Hovey—Wildtree: easy healthy and affordable dinner choices
- —Moms Health Zone: simple solutions for great health
- Tina Silva Blease—Simply Green & Healthy Home!
- Patti Moore—Stork Stopped Here: lawn rentals to announce your baby’s arrival
- Holly Snyder—Blue Dolphin Creations: arts and crafts lessons and parties
- Lenore Sanborn—Creative Memories: share and maintain your family photos
- Laura Ricksecker—Send Out Cards: electronic family cards in minutes
- Scott Rempfer—KidSportzUSA: kids sports camp and marathons to help fight youth obesity
- Rebecca Wang—Touch to Heal: massage center
- Carla Dagnone—Active Avenue: online camp and parent classes
- Kirsten Reilly—Sereno Group: family realtor and relocation specialist
What makes FAN unique to the marketplace? It started with a business model like the Rotary service clubs, Chamber of Commerce organizations and BNI. However, our goal is to serve Santa Clara County families.
FAN participates in six community events a year catered to helping local families with their needs.
To learn more and view our members' listings online, please click here.
What would you like to know from a FAN expert? We’ll do our best to answer your question and post the response in a future column. Stay tuned!