The old Los Gatos Town Hall building was in place for 52 years, from 1913 to 1965. Many Los Gatans were sorry to see the structure with its double belfry torn down when it was replaced by the current Civic Center complex on East Main Street. The image is postmarked July 10, 1949.
Provided by Los Gatos librarian Henry Bankhead
Text by retired Los Gatos Library Director