But ZipRealty, Inc., a prominent national real estate brokerage firm, has released the 15 best zip codes in the country for trick-or-treating and the Town of the Cats is No. 4 on the list!
Jamie Wilson, senior vice president of technology for ZipRealty said the agency had fine-tuned the list to uncover the best neighborhoods for trick-or-treating using zip-code specific housing data.
The 15 best zip codes for trick-or-treating are:
- Bellaire in Houston
- Wellesley Hills in Wellesley, Boston
- Glencoe in Chicago
- Los Gatos and Monte Sereno
- Rye in Westchester County
- Spring Branch East, Spring Valley Village, Hilshire Village
- Washington, DC Arlington: Westover Village, Highland Park, Overlee Knolls
- San Francisco West of Twin Peaks
- St. Petersburg, Fla. Historic Old Northeast, Greater Woodlawn, Allendale Park/Five Points
- Los Angeles Mid-City
- Los Angeles Encino
- Minneapolis Edina: Golf Terrace Heights, Country Club, Concord, White Oaks, Sunnyslop
- Chicago Western Springs
- Sacramento Granite Bay
- Boston Needham
ZipRealty's list of the best places for trick-or-treating was compiled by analyzing three evenly-weighted factors from MLS data nationwide: zip codes with median home sales prices twice as high as the median price for that metro area, zip codes with the highest density of single-family homes and zip codes that are the most walkable.
ALSO ON LOS GATOS PATCH:
- Trick-or-Treating in Los Gatos!
- Photos: Best Tricked-Out Houses For Halloween in Los Gatos!
- 4 Places to Find Last-Minute Halloween Costumes Around Los Gatos
- Winchester Mystery House 'Flashlight Tours' Now Open
- How to Keep Your Jack-O-Lantern Fresh
- Halloween Safety Tips From The Red Cross
- Free Jamba Juice Smoothie for Kids on Halloween
- Los Gatos Halloween Guide 2013
- Candy Corn Martini and Other Halloween Cocktails
- Halloween Dinner Your Kids Will Want to Eat