That's Measure H, which requires a two-thirds vote to pass and was put forth by the Loma Prieta Joint Union School District, which includes 360 K-8 students in Loma Prieta Elementary School (K-5), and C.T. English Middle School.
But here are other important facts to know as Election Day Tuesday, Nov. 5 approaches.
- Your polling place for Measure H is located at Christ Child Catholic Church, 23230 Summit Rd. Other polling places can be found by clicking here and entering your address.
- Election results can be found starting Tuesday, Nov. 5 after 8 p.m. by going here.
- If you cast a provisional ballot—used to record a vote when there are questions about a given voter's eligibility—on Election Day, you can track it by going here and adding your ballot number.
- To view your voter information pamphlet, you know, the one that may have been tossed in the garbage accidentally, please click here.
- Vote by mail ended Oct. 29
- Ballots can be returned to the Registrar's office, today until 5 p.m. and Election Day 7 a.m.-8 p.m.1555 Berger Drive, Building 2, in San Jose
- Any polling place in Santa Clara County on Election Day 7 a.m.-8 p.m.
- You can also drop-off your ballot at nearby sites that have a white 24-hour drop box in the parking lot anytime today and tomorrow until 8 p.m. at the Santa Clara County Government Center, 1st floor, 70 W. Hedding St., San Jose; Campbell City Hall, City Clerk Office, 70 No. First St.
- We'll be using the hashtags #LosGatosElection #LGElection and #PatchElection to live tweet Election Day facts, photos and videos today. Please use these hashtags if you post election information today on your social media pages so we can follow your updates. Thank you!
Sign up for the free Los Gatos Patch newsletter | Like Los Gatos Patch on Facebook | Follow @GatosPatch on Twitter | Blog on Los Gatos Patch | Follow Los Gatos Patch on Instagram