1. Mr. Brown can moo! Can you? Seuss
Mr. Brown is an expert at imitating all sorts of noises.
2. Dora the explorer: Dora helps Diego! Laura Driscoll
Dora and Diego look for Baby Jaguar. Features rebuses.
3. Biscuit plays ball, Alyssa Satin Capucilli
Excitedly attending a fun-filled baseball game but disappointed that he cannot join the players, an exuberant Biscuit thinks of his own way to participate.
4. Disney princess: A fairy-tale fall, Apple Jordan
Six Disney princesses enjoy Halloween activities in separate, easy-to-read vignettes.
5. Hop on Pop, Seuss
Pairs of rhyming words are introduced and used in simple sentences, such as "Day. Play. We play all day. Night. Fight. We fight all night."
6. Snoopy, flying ace to the rescue, Darice Bailer
Instead of doing what other dogs do, Charlie Brown's dog imagines himself chasing the German World War I pilot, the Red Baron.
7. Stop, train, stop! W. Awdry
When Thomas the Tank Engine decides not to make his usual station stops one day, he learns that faster is not always better.
8. The Disney fairies story collection: a collection of three early readers
A game of hide-and-seek -- The great fairy race -- The fairy berry bake-off -- Meet the fairies!
9. Emolga makes mischief, Simcha Whitehill
ris is excited about her new Pokemon Emolga, but the Pokemon is a trickster, and slips away from Iris, stealing food from other Pokemon and causing mischief in its wake.
10. Barbie: A perfect Christmas, Christy Webster
When a snowstorm diverts their New York-bound flight, Barbie and her sisters end up at a country inn where the owner loves Christmas and helps them make their own special holiday.