If you're visiting The Tech Museum of Innovation in downtown San Jose then be sure to check out the new hands-on workshop, My Healthy Body. Just head towards the back of Net Planet Gallery , near Arm Wrestling (Lower Level) and actively get involved in the following activities and programs:
- Move your body with high-tech exercise at the Wii Fit station. De-stress with the emWave Stress Relief System.
- Measure your body fat, pulse, and more at the My Healthy Body station.
- Hands-On Digestion: follow the (messy) path of food through the human body from the beginning to the very end.
- What Goes in Your Lunchbox?: get your Fat Facts and Sugar Smarts.
- pHysical Experimentation: use a simple pH test kit to see how jumping around affects how the body processes oxygen into carbon dioxide.
My Healthy Body - Lower Level Daily (subject to change):
10:00 a.m. -- 11:00 a.m. pHysical Experimentation
12:00 p.m. -- 1:00 p.m. Hands-On Digestion
1:30 p.m. -- 2:30 p.m. What Goes in Your Lunchbox
3:30 p.m. -- 4:30 p.m. Hands-On Digestion
5:00 p.m. -- 6:00 p.m. What Goes in Your Lunchbox
For more information or to purchase tickets for the museum visit the Tech Museum website.