- A man walked out of Safeway, 470 No. Santa Cruz Ave., without paying for several bottles in a hand-basket at 1:48 a.m. Dec. 20.
- A bicycle was reported stolen at 6:47 p.m. Dec. 20 at Central Avenue.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 7:23 a.m. Dec. 22 at Vista Del Monte.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 7:29 a.m. Dec. 22 at Andre Court.
- An online report of petty theft was made at 1:40 a.m. Dec. 24 at Farley Road.
- A juvenile is contacted and is found to have a concealed knife at 11:04 a.m. Dec. 20, at Los Gatos Boulevard and Camino Del Sol.
- A citizen reported an auto burglary at 11:44 a.m. Dec. 20 at 10 Park Ave.
- A citizen reported a burglary to a semi-trailer at 4:33 pm. Dec. 22 at Garden Hill Drive.
- A man is contacted and is found to have a traffic warrant. He was cited and released at 4:10 p.m. Dec. 20 at Blossom Hill and Roberts roads.
- A vehicle was towed at 11:43 a.m. Dec. 20 at Monterey Avenue in Los Gatos.
Vehicle Code Violation
- Rene Ponce Arias, 23, 3:53 p.m. Dec. 20, at Union Avenue and Los Gatos-Almaden Road, for driving with privileges suspended or revoked.
- Derek William Gabrial Emerson, 22, 12:50 a.m. Dec. 21, at 8 No. Santa Cruz Ave., for public intoxication after officers responded to a call of a physical altercation at the Carry Nations bar. The alleged victim didn't desire to press charges against Emerson, according to a police report. He was booked into Santa Clara County Jail.
- Nicholas Mark Eckel, 27, 1:51 a.m. Dec. 22 at 200 W. Main St., was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail after being determined to be too intoxicated to care for his safety.
- A stolen vehicle was recovered at 8:12 a.m. Dec. 21 at Forrest Avenue. The vehicle's owner was contacted and took possession of the car.
- A citizen reported vandalism to his vehicle at 10:05 a.m. Dec. 21.
- An online report of vandalism was made at 7:26 a.m. Dec. 22 at Los Gatos Boulevard.
- An online report of vandalism was made at 3:54 p.m. Dec. 22 at Blossom Hill Road.
- An online report of vandalism was made at 9:28 p.m. Dec. 23 at Kennedy Road.
- Lori Mitchell, 27, 11:39 a.m. Dec. 21, at Union Avenue and Los Gatos-Almaden Road, on suspicion of being under the influence of meth. She was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail.
- Residents arrived home at 6:50 p.m. Dec. 21 on Carlton Court and found an individual in the process of burglarizing their home. One of the victims struck the suspect with a chair and he fled from the residence.
- A commercial burglary was reported at 5:04 p.m. Dec. 22 at Dardanelli Lane.
- David A. Matoza, 31, 12:23 a.m. Dec. 23 at No. Santa Cruz Avenue and Elm Street, was arrested and booked into the Santa Clara County Jail on suspicion of DUI.
Vehicle Grand Theft
- A citizen reported a grand theft from an unlocked vehicle at 9:03 a.m. Dec. 24 at Belglen Lane.
Editor's Note: If charges are dropped or you are found not guilty, e-mail Los Gatos Patch Editor Sheila Sanchez at email@example.com. Anyone with tips on local crime may call the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno police at 408-354-8600, report a crime online or call the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office at 408-808-4431.