St. Patrick's Day is Thursday and, for many, it's time to celebrate like the Irish with lots of fun beverages, delicious food and the great company of friends. Los Gatos' nightlife will never be more alive with events than on Thursday. Here are five options to consider, and may the luck of the Irish be with you!
1. is having its annual celebration starting at 11:30 a.m. and into early Friday morning. The party includes all-you-can-eat ribs, chicken, corned beef, salads, desserts, plus Big Bill Callahan's Oyster Bar, Irish dancers, live music and the Hannegan's Home Boys Pipe Band all for just $50.
2. If you're looking for something a little more laid back, especially if you are a major Sharks fan, will celebrate the night away while playing the Minnesota Wild starting at 7:30 p.m. "We go to Double D's for every Sharks game, because it is so fun. The food, the atmosphere and the people make the game that much more enjoyable," says Los Gatos local, Jason Frank. Enjoy food, drinks and lots of roaring Sharks fans on Thursday.
3. Another great place to celebrate is downtown bar . Bartender Mike Downing is super friendly and eager to please his customers. He's also all about wishing everyone well as the Irish do on this special day.
4. If you're looking to go over to San Jose and celebrate with the Irish, consider O'Flaherty's Pub. The establishment is sure to show you a great time with its event, including, "live entertainment, Irish grub and more Guinness than you can shake a stick at," per its website.
5. will host the Blind Pilots for a live music set if you are looking to just relax, enjoy drinks and hang out with friends.