This week we looked at some favorite places for date nights. Our suggestions are romantic and fun. If you have a favorite date spot not listed here, please suggest it in the comment box below.
Patch Picks: Best Date Night Spots in Los Gatos.
● : A wine bar is a fun way to spend the evening. Discover some new favorite wines at this location with its extensive wine list of reds and whites.
● : Campo Di Bocce is fun and romantic. Start with a sit-down meal at the restaurant. Follow it with some wine and continue with a few games of bocce. This is also a great place to go on a double or triple date.
● : This is a definitely a favorite Los Gatos restaurant that has the right ambience to get you and your significant other closer.
● : Maybe this wouldn't be considered a "date" spot by some people, but going on a long walk with your sweetie can get some good conversation going and get you closer to your honey. Plus, there are some cool spots for some special tender moments.
● : Yes, this is a spot for kids, but it is also a great date location for adults. Painting your own bowl, cup, or other ceramic item makes for the perfect souvenir for your date. You can even write your loved one's initials on your creation.