1. service at 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 22, at , 15985 Rose Ave. Religious leaders from several denominations, including Baha'i, Faith Lutheran Church, Congregation Shir Hadash, Los Gatos United Methodist Church, St. Luke's Episcopal Church, Presbyterian Church of Los Gatos, St. Mary of the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church and the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Los Gatos will participate in the observance. Details: 408-354-4061. Donations for the Habitat for Humanity All Faiths House will be accepted as well as food items for Second Harvest Food Bank.
2. Good Samaritan Hospital offers a free breastfeeding support group to new and expectant mothers at 2 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 22, in the hospital's auditorium, 2425 Samaritan Dr. This is a weekly group discussion with an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant. The group caters to mothers with babies from birth to six months. Babies can attend. Details: 408-559-BABY or 1-800-539-2229.
3. The 13th annual Fantasy of Lights show takes place 6-10 p.m., Friday, Nov. 25 through Saturday, Dec. 31 every evening, including holidays, at Vasona Lake County Park, 333 Blossom Hill Rd. The event consists of a 1.5-mile drive-through holiday lights and display entertainment extravaganza. According to organizers, the show is the premier holiday lights spectacular in Northern California. Details: 408-355-2201.
4. The Town is soliciting proposals from artists for banner designs for downtown Los Gatos. The banners will be installed in downtown Los Gatos, in the area surrounding Town Plaza Park. Artists must be 16 years of age or older, and must be a resident of Los Gatos, including its unincorporated neighborhoods. Designs must be on the theme of "The History and Arts of Los Gatos," or of "The Flora and Fauna of Los Gatos." Proposals are due by 5 p.m., Jan. 18, 2012. Details: Regina Falkner, 408-354-6832.
5. Mission Oaks Hospital, 15891 Los Gatos Almaden Rd., offers a free older adult therapy group 1-2:30 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 23. Group provides support, resources and clinical care in dealing with issues common to adults older than 60. Details: Rochelle Rondinone, R.N. and licensed marriage and family therapist, 408-358-5655.