1. Join Los Gatos resident Brad Armstrong, co-owner of the Willow Glen Athletic Performance store, at 6:15 a.m. every Tuesday for a free track workout that includes combinations of 400- and 800-meter repeats and one-mile distances. The group meets at the track, rain, hail or shine. Questions: 408-354-7365 or 408-297-0100.
2. If you have children ages 8 and older, have them join the at the , 110 E. Main St. The club meets 6-7 p.m. every Tuesday, and the library provides the Legos so the kids can use their imaginations to build their creations while meeting new friends. Details: 408-354-6893.
3. Every Tuesday, 10 a.m.-noon, at 20 University Ave. hosts its Pantry Program in the Parish Hall for clients in the Los Gatos area who are homeless or need support. Meals, food and clothing are given to the needy. It is supported by the Town of Los Gatos and local churches and groups. Volunteers and donations are requested. Details: 408-354-2195.
4. Share your thoughts about public spaces and architectural styles for the future development of the . Complete an online survey letting town planners know what your preferences are for the land bounded by Los Gatos Boulevard to the east, Highway 85 to the north, Lark Avenue to the south and Highway 17 to the west. Details: Suzanne Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-354-6875.
5. Raymond J. Fisher Middle School will also have an awards ceremony at 11:25 a.m., Tuesday, June 14, in the gym following graduation practice. The entire Fisher student body will attend the ceremony as well as parents of the award winners. Go congratulate these future high school students on their achievements!