1. The all-day music concert happens 2-10 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 3, during Labor Day weekend, at The free event is sponsored by the and raises funds for the A portion of the proceeds from the food, wine and beer concessions as well as the raffle will go to support the cause. Groups performing include Neil Hogan, James Robinson, 5606, OTR and the Houserockers. Details: Sharon Childs at 408-399-3131, or email@example.com.
2. The Silicon Valley Council of Nonprofits Health Care Reform Summit will be held 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 1, at 1400 Parkmoor Ave., Cupertino rooms A & B, in San Jose. The summit will provide a broad view of health-care reform from the national to the local perspective. Registration is $50 for council members and $75 for non-members. Details: Kimberly Aagaard at Kimberly@svcn.org, or 408-260-3915.
3. 55-Plus Program sponsors Happy Hoofers at 9:15 a.m., every Tuesday. Meet in the downstairs lounge of the Los Gatos Recreation Center, 208 E. Main St. This free lively walking group welcomes walkers of all fitness levels. Details: 408-354-1514.
4. View an art exhibit of 24 watercolor paintings of the Statue of Liberty by local artist Laurie Barna, participate in a community art project, and use an interactive map to trace your family's journey to the United States beginning Thursday, Sept. 1 through Oct. 25 at the , 14855 Oka Rd. Then on Sunday, Sept. 11, the public is invited to a reception commemorating the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and honoring the 125th anniversary of the dedication of the Statue of Liberty 1-4 p.m., at the APJCC, 14855 Oka Rd. Refreshments will be served during the artist's reception on Sept. 11. The events are free. Details: Lisa Ceile at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 408-357-7492.
5. Every Tuesday, from 10 a.m.-noon, at 20 University Ave. hosts its Pantry Program in the Parish Hall for clients in the Los Gatos area who are homeless or need support. Meals, food and clothing are given to the needy. It is supported by the Town of Los Gatos and local churches and groups. Volunteers and donations are requested. Details: 408-354-2195.